quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2009

To Dad, with love

I feel you next to me in every Lighthouse Family song
And we would listen to them in our way home.
I feel I am a little bit of you in every destroyed toothbrush
And I just wonder how we could be so unconsciously alike.
I feel you are alive in every beat of my heart
For I will forever keep the remembrances warm.
It is not fair that you were taken away from me
And I try my best not to blame you for that.
It is just so painful I could not show you how much I cared
I hope you understand I had been taken by a childish pride.

No matter how hard I try, there are no words that can describe
The sorrow I am feeling inside.
There is a stream of tears dropping from my eyes and I do not know why
I have never missed you the way I miss you tonight.

2 comentários:

  1. Awww I love your writing (the stuff I can understand). You write so well! hopefully one day I can understand Portuguese enough to understand the other stuff you write.
    As for me volunteering in Brazil, all the places I looked at said you had to know some Portuguese and I don't know much. I just know a tiny itty bit bit and some bad words (thanks to Daniel, lol) and I really would like to improve my spanish a lot more but I still wanna visit Brazil next summer!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. we're here waiting for you girl! although it will never replace him, you'll never be alone :)

    ResponderExcluir