domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Goodbye

As I watch you go
I try not to despair
After all the deceiving, I will be unforgiving
I feel the distress and I struggle to despise it
Because you have been untrue for too long
You have worn such a believable disguise
That I have lived the same lie
I want to ask for you to stay
Because I feel you are taking all that is left of me
I say however “Shut the door as you leave”
Yet I feel I have wasted too much time
I see this time there is life ahead of me.

Um comentário:

  1. Dois ótimos textos estes últimos postados por ti, a dor do poeta se completa na realização da escrita. Uma espécie de libertação através da arte. Agrada-me enormente não fugires de palavras fortes e fazer da tua dor um símbolo universal. Sei que mais adiante voltarás a trabalhar estes textos, mas não permita que tua busca por "algo mais bem estruturado" te afaste de tua língua á la navalha na carne. Congratulations. Maria Cristina

    ResponderExcluir